Friday 12 May 2017

reflections term 2 week 2


This week is book week yay!!!  every day we had a picture quiz and we had to find the logo to the picture on Wednesday we had wacky Wednesday and on Friday which is today it is book character day and here is a photo of my costume that I wore can you guess what I am ?
 
For word work I played a game of hangman with Zaheer  and Jamie it was really fun  I have use a website to do my work next time im going to try not to look at the words when I try and guess the word.









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.