Friday 2 June 2017

weekly reflections week 5 t2

















This is my brand acrostic poem for chapter chat this week it was hard to find words to relate to brand from the book Ms Bixbys last day i thought it was quite fun but hard at the same time i have used a google drawing to present my work


this my DLO i had to work out my sums i have used a google slide to do my work the part that im most proud of is finishing it in 20 minutes the thing need to work on is to not ask for help.










2 comments:

  1. Hi hannah my name is Mecydez and I go to Kawakawa Primary School. You have done a great job on your doubling DLO. I think you could teach people how to double and then plus. I mite try it someday. Maybe you could have more slides with more math doubling problems to practice. Here is my blog------>kpsMecydezb.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mecydez for your comment next time I will add more slides and I will check out your blog and I hope I can teach you how to double

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.