Friday 18 August 2017

weekly reflections t3 w4

this week is maths week yay we have been doing dollar deals and lots more on a website called maths week  here is my dollar deals from Tuesday
this week for chapter chat I did a ghost word search I have used a a work sheet do do my work here is my work 
this week  I decided to do 2 chapter chat activities this week so I did the vocabulary task that is where we search up the meaning of some words and you present it in a google slide or doc I did mine is a slide here is my work

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hannah, my name is Taylor from Kawakawa Primary School.
    I really liked your weekly reflections t3 w6. This slide was very eye catching and interesting to read, especially the last one-Chapter chat. It is very pretty and colorful. I have one tip for you maybe add more information about the slide and think of a good title that involves what you inquiry is about!
    Please feel free to check out my blog here. Kpstaylorb.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.