Friday 24 August 2018

The Three Little Pigs Setting Map

WALT: Describe a setting
Today my writing group had to make a setting map for the three little pigs. For those of you who don't know what the Three Little Pigs is, it's a children's fairy tale. The other groups had different fairy tales.  We had the choice to do the map on our Chromebooks or paper and I chose my Chromebook. I found this task quite easy to do. For a next step learning I think that I could try to make the images with shapes instead of using images of google .

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hannah,

    I like the way you have added interesting facts about the three little pigs. I also like how you have added pictures to describe what your topic is. Next time i think you could add how you found doing this task. I look forward to seeing new posts. Keep up the great work. From Bailee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.