Tuesday 28 May 2019

Camp



Last week my class went on camp to Hanmer Springs. We went for 2 nights and 3 days. The first activity my group did was mountain biking for 2 hours. We biked through the forest and near the end there was this big field of grass and we had a race.
Also on the first night we had a camp quiz my group came 6th.
On the second day my group started with orienteering, my group got 390 points. Later that day my group walked up conical hill and went to the lolly shop. I bought a big gobstopper and a lot of 20 cent lollies.
On day 3  my group went to the sculpture park and the cemetery. At the cemetery we had to find out some questions about the gravestones. Overall camp was really fun.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! Thanks for sharing your camp experiences. I enjoyed reading about what you did. My favourite activity was mountain biking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Hannah
    I like you'r camp experience you had so much information about Hanmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great salutations Hannah I'm Billie-Jean from T2.
    I liked the way you presented your work because it was easy to read.
    By the sound of the blog post you really liked camp. What was your favourite activity? I really liked every activity!
    Maybe next time you could make the photo a like bigger so we can see the people.
    well done this was a good blog post.
    You can check out my blog at: https://gmsbilliejeang1217.blogspot.com/
    Yours truly,
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Billie! Thanks for commenting on my blog. My favourite activity was tree climbing? What about you

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.