Friday 28 June 2019

Steam & leaf

This week my class has been focusing on stem & leaf charts/graphs. We watched a khan Academy example video explaining what they are, How to make them and how to read them. We also answered some questions about stem and leaf graphs. I got 2/4 because we had just started learning stem and leaf graphs and I had no idea what they meant. With the ones with 0 in columns means the number beside it. The ones with the 1 in the columns means that it's like “10 11 12 etc” and the 2s are 20 and 3s are 30 and etc. I think this video and charts are very helpful and I enjoyed learning these charts
Image result for stem and leaf graph

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, you have done loads of blogging this term, good on you! I am glad that you enjoyed learning about stem and leaf charts. Keep up the good work! Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.