Friday 30 August 2019

Enlargement

Enlargement's

What is a enlargement? An enlargement is  where you have a small picture and you enlarge to make it bigger.  We had to make enlargements of any cartoon character of your choice. I chose Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.   The first thing you need to do for a enlargement is to find a image of your choice. Then you need to do is find your scale factor. Then you need to start square by square on your image.  I found this very hard because I am not very patient. If I was to do this again I would just try and manage my time better so I could finish my colouring.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah it's Junior here. This is an amazing work you've done, you've told us about, explain what to do in Enlargements and you've told us about how you felt of doing this, to be honest it was kinda hard too but it was fun. Would you want to do this again or try new things? Keep up the good work Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hannah. I am really impressed with your very honest and insightful blog post about enlargements. You are right, is is a task that takes a lot of patience! There were quite a few members of T4 who struggled to manage their time during this activity. Do you think that if we did this activity again you would complete the task and/or enjoy it more? Mrs G

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.