Friday 9 August 2019

Kiribati

This week my reading group has been reading a non fiction book called Global Warming- A New Battle for Kiribati. I learnt what Kiribati is and what Global Warming is and also where the Kiribati people are going. 1: Kiribati is a island that is slowing getting shrunk by Global warming. 2: Global warming. Global warming is where the snow in the North and South pole is melting and is causing the water to rise and islands to shrink. 3: The Kiribati people are going to Fiji when there island gets closer to being an ex island. For my must do I did another persons perspective and I chose the kids on the island's perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, I like the way you have listed what you have learned from the text. This shows you have really understood the text. Your piece of writing from the perspective of a Kiribati person shows real empathy (being able to understand how other people feel). Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.