Thursday 1 August 2019

The Big Jump

This week my reading group ( School Journals ) have been reading a book called The Big Jump. This book is about a kid with the nickname of Big Daddy  his real name is  Charlie who is supposed to be the "Toughest kid in school " is too scared of the highest activity at camp. The Flying Fox ride. Then this nice kid called Tim climbs up and goes down with him. I enjoyed this book because it has a funny twist near the end.  For my must do I decided to do the activity where you tell the book by another charters perspective because it seems interesting. I decided to tell it by Big Daddy's perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Hannah, you r Blog looks great! I'm impressed with how you manage yourself. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.