Friday 7 August 2020

Enlargements

This week in maths we have been doing enlargements. Enlargements are where you have a small image and you make it bigger. First we had to pick what we want to enlarge. Then we worked out a grid on how big your squares are and how many you need. For my first enlargement I chose to draw Piglet. Once I finished my first one I had to colour it in then I chose to do another one which I chose to do Elmo.  To draw the enlargements we had to draw go square by square so everything is in the right place. I enlarged Elmo by 4 and Piglet by 8. This was a fun task but it took a while to complete.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, I'm Harriet from Otaki College. It looks like you are an amazing drawer. That sounds like a really fun activity to do in maths. I can imagine that it would of taken a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.