Friday 25 September 2020

Life In lockdown



Hello, a few days ago we had to write a story about our lockdown. For this task we had to write our lockdown experience in paragraphs to make it more interesting. Here is my lockdown writing




Life in lockdown




As lockdown started I was so excited since there would be no school. I would wake up every morning dreading that I had to do online school and join calls all day. A few weeks into lockdown I started getting very bored so I decided to start baking things. I would make things like cookies and cupcakes. Since it was my brother's birthday during lockdown I decided I would make him a chocolate cake. His cake cake had blue icing and lots of sprinkles. I would also help my mum cook dinners and lunches. During the lockdown my dad decided to get a lot done in the garden and paddocks, since he didn't have to work. I would help him by helping paint and organise the garage and a shed, moving the cows and spreading the fertilizer.





During lockdown I would go on walks with my parents to fill in time. We always did this loop which took about an hour to walk. One evening I was walking with my mum and we came across this lost ginger, fluffy kitten. The kitten looked to be around 5 months old. We put a post on facebook asking if it belonged to anybody but nobody replied. We walked to every house down my road to see if it was their kitten but nobody claimed ‘her’. The next morning we took her into the vet to see if she was under anybody's name but she wasn’t so we decided to keep her.

Well at the time we thought it was a girl but once we took it to the vet I was disappointed to have been told it was a boy.





Although lockdown was a bit boring it was good to get away from school even though towards the end I missed school and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.