Friday 25 September 2020

Shmuels Diary entry



For the past few weeks we have been reading the boy in the striped pajamas. Since one of the characters is Shmuel we had to write a diary entry about his life so far at Out-with. Here is the diary entry I made for Shmuel.


Dear diary, I have been at outwith for a long time now, im beginning to hate it now. I always like to sit by the fence and look at the other side of my camp to get away for a while but if I get caught I would be in lots of trouble. I met this kid named Bruno who lives on the other side of the camp. He seems to know absolutely nothing about the camp. He just doesn’t understand what we have to go through. His dad is a commandant which he believes does nothing wrong but he is torturing us. I'm always scared that I'm going to get caught over here and be gassed. I just hope that Bruno won't tell his dad that I'm at the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.